Covid-19 has made it difficult for our Anglican whānau in Australia to carry out their work.
This project supports our Australian Maori Mission partners so they can continue to minister and train Māori congregations in Australia.
The 2021 Australian Māori Mission progamme will concentrate their efforts towards:
- Covenant working Agreements with the Archbishop/s
- Appointing and supporting Mission Teams
- Providing Pastoral Care
- Providing Minita a Whānau Support and Resourcing
- Providing a presence and maintain a strong relationship with the Stipendiary Ministry Team
- Enhancing the development of the Maori Missions
The missions team will also receive regular training and ministry opportunities.