Covid-19 has made it difficult to strengthen these connections. This project supports our Australian Māori Mission partners so they can continue to minister and train Māori congregations in Australia and so we can continue to partner with those who spread the gospel and the love of God in our neighbouring country.
The 2022 Australian Māori Mission programme will concentrate their efforts towards:
- Covenant working Agreements with the Archbishop/s
- Appointing and supporting Mission Teams
- Providing Pastoral Care
- Providing Minita a Whānau Support and Resourcing
- Providing a presence and maintain a strong relationship with the Stipendiary Ministry Team
- Enhancing the development of the Maori Missions